Effective Date: November 25, 2019
This Acceptable Use Policy (“the Policy”) describes prohibited uses of the services provided on polyurb.com (“the Services”) by Camille Spain and any agent, employee, or person authorized to act on their behalf . The violations described herein are not exhaustive. This policy may be modified at any time by posting a revised version on the Polyurb Site. By visiting or using the Polyurb Site or the Services you agree to abide by the latest version of the Policy. If you violate the Policy or assist others in violating the Policy, your use of the Services may be suspended or terminated.
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Use or Content
You may not use, encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to use the Services for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive use, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content, products, or services that are illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include but are not limited to:
Illegal, Harmful, or Fraudulent Activities
Any activities that are illegal, violate the rights of others, may cause harm to others, or the operations or reputation of the Services including but not limited to:
- Child Pornography. Promotion, dissemination, or facilitation of child pornography.
- Soliciting Sex From Minors. Solicitation or facilitating the solicitation of sex from minors.
- Human Trafficking. Promotion or facilitation of human trafficking.
- Terrorism. Promotion or facilitation of terrorist activity, including recruitment.
- Fraudulent or Harmful Activities. Offering or disseminating, regardless of whether remuneration is received, fraudulent goods, services, schemes, promotions, make-money-fast schemes, ponzi and pyramid schemes, phishing, or pharming.
- Offensive Content. Content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, constitutes child pornography, bestiality, or non-consensual sex acts.
- Content Promoting Violence. Content that threatens or promotes violence against any individual or group for any reason.
- Infringing Content. Content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others.
- Harmful Content. Content or computer technology that may damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data including viruses, Trojans, worms, hacking or cracking programs, mail bomber or spam scripts, stalkerware, or other illegal or harmful scripts or software programs.
You may not attempt to violate the security or integrity of the Services or use the Services to violate the security or integrity of other Systems, other users of the Services, or users of any System. Systems are defined herein as any network, computer, communications system, software application, or network or computing device. Prohibited activities include but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized Access. Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by the System. Or attempting or allowing any unauthorized access to your own account or the account of any other users of the Services or the Polyurb Site.
- Interception. Monitoring data or traffic on the Services or a System without permission.
- Falsification of Origin. Forging TCP-IP packet headers, email headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route.
Other Harmful Network Activities
You will not attempt, or facilitate any attempt to engage in activities that may be harmful to the Services, the Polyurb Site, or any System including but not limited to:
- Denial of Service Attacks and Other Endangering Procedures. Flooding a target with communication requests so the target either cannot respond or responds so slowly it becomes ineffective, port scanning, or any other invasive activity against the Services, the Polyurb Site, or any System.
- Monitoring and Crawling. Any monitoring or crawling activity that negatively impacts the Services, the Polyurb Site, or any System so as to impair or disrupt the Services, the Polyurb Site or a System.
- Intentional Interference. Interfering with the proper functioning of the Services, the Polyurb Site, or any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload the Services, the Polyurb Site, or any System by mail bombing, news bombing, or flooding techniques.
- Circumventing Restrictions of the Services, the Polyurb Site, or any System. Using manual or electronic means to avoid any usage or security limitations placed on the Services, the Polyurb Site, or a System, including access and storage restrictions.
You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, solicitations, commercial advertising, or informational announcements (“spam”). You will not alter headers or assume a sender’s identity without the sender’s explicit permission.
You will not engage in or facilitate any activity that violates any applicable internet user privacy law or regulation. You will not collect individuals’ email or other contact information without their explicit permission for the purpose of selling to third parties.
Hateful or Abusive Content
You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the distribution, publishing or transfer of content that is hateful or abusive, including but not limited to:
- Hate Speech. Content that professes or encourages hatred for individuals or groups based on race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, age, veteran status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic associated with systemic discrimination or marginalization.
- Bullying and Harassment. Threats, harassment, or bullying of any individual(s) or groups including harassing victims of a tragic event, posting revenge porn, doxxing, or attempting to humiliate an individual.
- Denial of Major Tragic Events. Content that denies a major historical tragic event occurred.
- Extremism. Content that professes or encourages the view that a particular race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, or sexual orientation is superior to others.
You will not distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the distribution of content or products containing nudity intended to be sexually gratifying, pornography, or other content deemed adult related. You will not offer or advertise any services deemed adult related including escort services or other services that imply money will be exchanged for sexual acts. You will not use the Services to run a dating, hook-up, or personal ads service.
Other Prohibited Products and Services
You will not use the Services to provide, distribute, send, transfer or facilitate the provision, distribution, sending, or transfer of any of the following products or services regardless of legality or any claim of legality and irrespective of whether remuneration is received:
- Personal loans, such as payday loans, title loans, peer-to-peer loans
- Controlled substances
- Firearms, ammunition or explosives
- Tobacco (including e-cigarettes) and alcohol
- Lottery, casino or gambling sites
- IP scanners
- Mirror sites
- Digital file storage services, the Services may only be used to host your website content
- Torrent or streaming sites
- Prescription drugs
- Products containing ephedra
- Products containing THC
- Products containing CBD
- Products containing marijuana
- Products containing human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in relation to non-medical uses including but not limited to weight loss or use in conjunction with anabolic steroids
- Dietary or herbal supplements that contain active pharmaceutical or dangerous ingredients
- Any product or substance that has been subject to any government or regulatory warning or action
- Non-FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approved products or substances marketed in a way that implies or states that the product or substance can prevent, treat, or cure any particular disease or medical ailment
- Therapy or other interventions intended to alter an individual’s sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression regardless of whether the individual is a minor or adult
Other Prohibited Content
You will not use the Services to publish, provide, distribute, send, transfer or facilitate the publishing, provision, distribution, sending, or transfer of any of the following content regardless of legality or any claim of legality and irrespective of whether remuneration is received:
- Depictions of extreme violence or gore
- Content that sexualizes children under the legal age of consent even if it does not constitute child pornography
- Content that appeals to children but contains adult themes
- Content that promotes racial segregation, such as ethnonationalistic views
- Content that promotes therapy or other interventions intended to alter an individual’s sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression regardless of whether the individual is a minor or adult
- False or misleading health claims, including claims stating or implying that a product or substance is as effective as prescription drugs or controlled substances
User Generated Content That Violates the Acceptable Use Policy
You will promptly remove any content generated by users of your site that violates the Acceptable Use Policy. Failure to promptly remove violating content or cooperate with law enforcement or other appropriate third parties as applicable may result in suspension or termination of your account.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of the Policy and to enforce any terms of the Policy. We may:
- Investigate any violation of the Policy
- Remove, alter, or block access to any content or resource that violates the Policy without warning
- Report any content or activity that we suspect violates a law or regulation to law enforcement, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the prosecution of alleged illegal activity
- Provide any information, including but not limited to appropriate customer information, system and network information as required by law enforcement, regulators, or other appropriate third parties
- Suspend or terminate your access to the Services with no refund
- Block your IP address or a range of IP addresses
- Prevent you from registering a new account if your account was suspended or terminated