Effective Date: July 26, 2019
Thanks for visiting Polyurb! We value your privacy and strive to be transparent about how we handle your personal information. We’ve detailed here what data we collect, why we collect it and what we do with it.
When we refer to Users, we are referring to subscribers to our website plans. When we refer to End Users, we are referring to users of any sites operated by our Users. When we refer to Visitors, we are referring to individuals that visit our website, but do not have an account with us. Any other capitalized terms that were not defined here are defined in the Terms of Service.
3. What personal Data We Collect
We collect a variety of your personal information and information about your device when you use the Services, visit our website, or visit one of our User’s sites. This includes the following:
- Information you give us if you make an account to trial or use the Services. Specifically, your email address and IP address.
- Information you give us if you pay for a Subscription or other services, including your first and last name, your contact phone number, your billing address, and country of residence. We will also receive limited information about your payment method through our payment processor.
- Other communications from you including customer support emails, contact or request an invite form inquiries, text messages or phone calls.
- Information from your use of the Services, the Polyurb site, or Users’ sites, including IP addresses, the URLs of web pages you visited prior to coming to our or our Users’ sites, information about your browser, network or device (such as browser type and version, operating system, internet service provider, language settings), information about how you interact with the Services and our Users’ sites (for example, browsing times, searches, transactions, referral pages, load times, and technical errors).
4. How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect your information in a variety of ways detailed below.
4.1 Information You Provide
This includes information you submit to us by making a User account, purchasing a Subscription or other paid service, making an End User account on one of our User’s sites, sending us an email, submitting a form, calling us, texting us, or participating in a survey, contest or other promotion.
4.2 Information Obtained From Your Use of the Services or Sites
When you use the Services, visit our site, or visit one of our Users’ sites certain data is automatically collected including your IP address, information about your device and network including your operating system, browser type and version, internet service provider, and the URL of the last web page you visited before coming to our site or one of our Users’ sites. Other information that is automatically collected relates your interaction with the Services, our website, and our Users’ sites including which pages you browse and for how long, searches you make, transactions, referral URLs, load times, and technical errors.
4.3 Information Obtained From Third Parties
5. What We Use Your Personal Information For
- To provide you with the Services. For example creating and accessing your Account, processing your payments, providing customer support and responding to your other inquiries.
- To communicate with you about the Services, your Account or Sites including by email.
- Improving the Services by analyzing anonymized, pseudonymized, aggregated data to see how Users interact with the Services and which features are popular with Users, and how End Users and Visitors interact with our site and Users’ sites to remediate user experience and technical problems.
- Ensuring the security of the Services.
- Enforcing our Terms of Service.
- Protecting our legitimate interests, or the legitimate interests of others.
- Complying with laws and regulations, industry standards, contracts and law enforcement requests.
6. How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not sell your information to third parties, however we do share some of your information with third parties as necessary to provide the Services or improve your experience. We share the following information with the following entities:
We use Google Analytics to help us optimize our site to better serve you and reCAPTCHA to control spam. When you visit a page on our website, the URL of the page you are visiting and your IP address are automatically sent to Google. Google may also set cookies on your browser or read cookies that are already stored in your browser. For more information on how Google uses your information, go to How Google Uses Information From Sites or Apps That Use Our Services.
If you leave a comment, an anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. For more information on how Automattic uses your information, go to https://automattic.com/privacy/.
7. How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
The length of time we retain your information for depends on the purpose we need it for. Factors used to determine those lengths of time include minimum periods required by law, the time limit to make a legal claim, the time required to meet contractual obligations, and other relevant criteria. The length of time we retain some of your information is also dependent on what you do. For example, we need to retain your email address in order to provide you with the Services so the length of time we retain your email address depends on how long you choose to use the Services.
We may retain anonymized, aggregated data indefinitely.
8. Your Rights Over Your Information
9. End Users’ Personal Information
Any of your End Users’ personal information that you collect and upload to the Services is shared with us. You, the User, are responsible for ensuring that your collection and use of End Users’ personal information is in compliance with any applicable laws or regulations. We are not responsible for inappropriate collection or use of End Users’ personal information even if you the User collected it using features provided with the Services.
10. Do Not Track Requests
We do not respond to do not track requests at this time.
11. Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Cookies are small text files saved by your browser to accomplish a variety of tasks. Some examples of tasks cookies may be used for include: keeping you logged in to your account, saving your shopping cart contents, allowing you to dismiss a notice for your entire browser session instead of having to close it on each new page.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
12.2 Account Login
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
12.3 Store Notice Cookie
This cookie allows you to dismiss the store notice banner at the top of the page for the duration of your browser session. None of your personal data is stored with this cookie.
12.5 Shopping Cart
If you add a subscription to the shopping cart, we will set a cart cookie that lasts for 2 days in order to save your cart information. We will also set 2 cookies to track changes of the contents in your cart so that your cart contents are reflected accurately. These 2 cookies last for the duration of your browser session. None of your personal data is stored with these cookies.
14. How to Contact Us